Geometry of Holomorphic Distributions of Real Hypersurfaces in a Complex Projective Space
- 22 Downloads
We characterize homogeneous real hypersurfaces M's of type (A1), (A2) and (B) of a complex projective space in the class of real hypersurfaces by studying the holomorphic distribution T0M of M.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T. Cecil and P. Ryan: Focalset s and realh ypersurfaces in complex projective space. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 269 (1982), 481–499.Google Scholar
- M. Kimura: Real hypersurfaces and complex submanifolds in complex projective space. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 296 (1986), 137–149.Google Scholar
- M. Kimura and S. Maeda: On realh ypersurfaces of a complex projective space.Math. Z. 202 (1989), 299–311.Google Scholar
- M. Kimura and S. Maeda: Lie derivatives on realh ypersurfaces in a complex projective space.Czechoslovak Math. J. 45 (1995), 135–148.Google Scholar
- Y. Maeda: On realh ypersurfaces of a complex projective space.J. Math. Soc. Japan 28 (1976), 529–540.Google Scholar
- K. Ogiue: Differential geometry of Kaehler submanifolds.Adv. Math. 13 (1974), 73–114.Google Scholar
- R. Takagi: On homogeneous realh ypersurfaces of a complex projective space. Osaka J. Math. 10 (1973), 495–506.Google Scholar
- R. Takagi: Realh ypersurfaces in a complex projective space with constant principal curvatures I, II. J. Math. Soc. Japan 27 (1975), 43–53, 507-516. Authors' addresses: U-H. Ki, Department of Mathematics, Kyungpook University, Taegu 702-701, Korea, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; M. Kimura, Department of Mathematics, Ibaraki University, Mito, Ibaraki 310-0056, Japan, e-mail: email@example.com; (M. Kimura's current address: Dept. of Mathematics, Shimane University, Matsue 690-8504, Japan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. ac.jp); S. Maeda, Department of Mathematics, Shimane University, Matsue 690-8504, Japan, e-mail: email@example.com. 204Google Scholar