KeywordsArtificial Intelligence Data Structure Information Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kohavi, R. 2001. Mining e-commerce data: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (invited industrial track talk). In Proceedings of the Seventh ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, F. Provost and R. Srikant (Eds.). Aug. 2001. http://robotics.Stanford.EDU/users/ronnyk/goodBadUglyKDDItrack.pdf Google Scholar
- Kosala, R. and Blockeel, H. 2000.Web mining research: A survey, ACM SIGKDD Explorations, 2(1). http://www.acm.org/sigkdd/explorations/issue2-1.htm Google Scholar
- Masand, B. and Spiliopoulou, M. (Eds.). 2000. Advances in Web Usage Mining and User Profiling: Proceedings of the WEBKDD'99 Workshop, Springer Verlag, July 2000. LNAI, Vol. 1836. (BibTeX Entry)Google Scholar
- b_1/103-2009916-9046229Google Scholar
- Srivastava, J., Cooley, R., Deshpande, M., and Tan, P. 2000.Web usage mining: Discovery and applications of web usage patterns from web data, ACM SIGKDD Explorations, 1(2). http://www.acm.org/sigkdd/explorations/issue1-2.htm Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002