MUNIN: Application of three-way decomposition to the analysis of heteronuclear NMR relaxation data**
MUNIN (Multidimensional NMR Spectra Interpretation), a recently introduced approach exploiting the mathematical concept of three-way decomposition, is proposed for separation and quantitative relaxation measurements of strongly overlapped resonances in sets of heteronuclear two-dimensional spectra that result from typical relaxation experiments. The approach is general and may also be applied to sets of two-dimensional spectra with arbitrary modulation along the third dimension (e.g., J-coupling, diffusion). Here, the method is applied for the analysis of 15N rotating frame relaxation data.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bro, R. (1997) Chemometrics Intell. Lab. Syst., 38, 149-171.Google Scholar
- Caffrey, M., Kaufman, J., Stahl, S.J., Wingfield, P.T., M., G.A. and Clore, G.M. (1998) J. Magn. Reson., 135, 368-372.Google Scholar
- Karlsson, B.G., Pascher, T., Nordling, M., Arvidsson, R.H.A. and Lundberg, L.G. (1989) FEBS Lett., 246, 211-217.Google Scholar
- Kay, L.E. (1998) Nat. Struct. Biol., 5, 513-517.Google Scholar
- Korzhnev, D.M., Billeter, M., Arseniev, A.S. and Orekhov, V.Y. (2001) Prog. Nucl. Magn. Reson. Spectrosc., 38, 197-266.Google Scholar
- Kumar, A., Grace, R.C.R. and Madhu, P.K. (2000) Prog. Nucl. Magn. Reson. Spectrosc., 37, 191-319.Google Scholar
- Mulder, F.A.A., de Graaf, R.A., Kaptein, R. and Boelens, R. (1998) J. Magn. Reson., 131, 351-357.Google Scholar
- Orekhov, V.Y., Ibraghimov, I. and Billeter, M. (2001) J. Biomol. NMR, 20, 49-60.Google Scholar
- Palmer, A.G., Williams, J. and McDermott, A. (1996) J. Phys. Chem., 100, 13293-13310.Google Scholar
- Peng, J.W., Thanabal, V. and Wagner, G. (1991) J. Magn. Reson., 94, 82-100.Google Scholar