Multidimensional Versions of Paley's Inequality
- 50 Downloads
For trigonometric polynomials of two variables whose spectrum lies both in the interior and on the boundary of a strictly convex domain, the lower bounds of their norms on % MathType!MTEF!2!1!+-% feaafiart1ev1aaatCvAUfeBSjuyZL2yd9gzLbvyNv2CaerbuLwBLn% hiov2DGi1BTfMBaeXafv3ySLgzGmvETj2BSbqefm0B1jxALjhiov2D% aebbnrfifHhDYfgasaacH8srps0lbbf9q8WrFfeuY-Hhbbf9v8qqaq% Fr0xc9pk0xbba9q8WqFfea0-yr0RYxir-Jbba9q8aq0-yq-He9q8qq% Q8frFve9Fve9Ff0dmeaabaqaciGacaGaaeqabaWaaeaaeaaakeaaca% WGmbaaaa!3934!\[L\] are given. They are expressed in terms of the Fourier coefficients whose numbers are located on the boundary.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Zygmund, Trigonometric Series, vol. 2, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.B. Smith, “Two trigonometric designs: one-sided Riesz products and Littlewood products. General inequalities 3.,” Intern. Ser. of Numer. Math., 64 (1983), 141–148.Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Yudin, “Integral norms of trigonometric polynomials,” Mat. Zametki [Math. Notes], 70 (2001), no. 2, 308–315 [275-282].Google Scholar
- 4.R. Cooke, “A Cantor-Lebesgue theorem in two dimensions,” Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 30 (1971), 547–550.Google Scholar
- 5.Sh. A. Alimov, V. A. Il′in, and E. M. Nikishin, “Questions of convergence of multiple trigonometric series and of spectral expansions. I,” Uspekhi Mat. Nauk [Russian Math. Surveys], 31 (1976), no. 6, 28–83, “II,” Uspekhi Mat. Nauk [Russian Math. Surveys], 32 (1977), no. 1, 107-130.Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Podkorytov, “On the Lebesgue constants of double Fourier series,” Vestnik Leningrad State Univ. (1977), no. 7, 79–84.Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Yudin and V. A. Yudin, “Discrete embedding theorems and Lebesgue constants,” Mat. Zametki [Math. Notes], 22 (1977), no. 3, 381–394.Google Scholar
- 8.J. F. Fournier, “On a theorem of Paley and the Littlewood conjecture,” Archiv für Mathematik, vol. 17 (1979), 199–216.Google Scholar