Ground state hyperfine structure of heavy hydrogen like ions
- 60 Downloads
Laser spectroscopy of highly charged heavy ions in the storage ring provides an excellent tool for a test of QED in ultra-high electric and magnetic fields. Discrepancies between experimental and theoretical values are so far mainly explained by uncertainties of nuclear properties. New experimental possibilities can avoid these problems by additional measurements in lithium-like systems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V.M. Shabaev and V.A. Yerokhin, P'isma Zh. Eksper. Teoret. Fiz. 63 (1996) 309.Google Scholar
- V.M. Shabaev et al., submitted to Phys. Rev. A.Google Scholar
- M. Tomaselli et al., this issue.Google Scholar
- V. Shabaev et al., this issue.Google Scholar
- H. Winter et al., to be published.Google Scholar