Multiple Solutions of Some Nonlinear Elliptic Problems Containing the p-Laplacian
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Partial Differential Equation Ordinary Differential Equation Functional Equation Elliptic Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ambrosetti, A., Azorero, G.J., and Peral, I., J. Func. Analysis, 1996, vol. 137, no. 1, pp. 219–242.Google Scholar
- 2.Pohozaev, S. and Drabek, P., Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh, 1997, vol. 127A, no. 3, pp. 703–726.Google Scholar
- 3.Pohozaev, S. and Veron, L., Multiple positive solutions for the Dirichlet problems involving the p-Laplacian, Preprint Tours University, 1999, no. 189/99.Google Scholar
- 4.Pohozaev, S., in Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics, 1997, vol. 365, pp. 35–88.Google Scholar
- 5.Pokhozhaev, S.I., Mat. Sb., 1970, vol. 82, no. 2, pp. 192–212.Google Scholar
- 6.Pohozaev, S., Func. Anal. Appl., 1967, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 66–73.Google Scholar
- 7.Opic, B. and Kufner, A., Pitman Research Notes in Math., Longman, Harlow, 1990, vol. 219.Google Scholar
© MAIK “Nauka/Interperiodica” 2001