On the Existence of a Unique Green Function for the Linear Extension of a Dynamical System on a Torus
We prove two theorems on the existence of a unique Green function for a linear extension of a dynamical system on a torus. We also give two examples of the construction of this function in explicit form.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Samoilenko, “On the theory of perturbation of invariant manifolds of dynamical systems,” in: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Nonlinear Oscillations. Analytic Methods [in Russian], Vol. 1, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1970), pp. 495–499.Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Samoilenko, “On the exponential dichotomy on ℝ of linear differential equations in ℝn,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 54, No. 3, 356–371 (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Samoilenko and V. L. Kulik, “On the existence of the Green function of the problem of an invariant torus,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 27, No. 3, 348–359 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Samoilenko, Elements of the Mathematical Theory of Multifrequency Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, A. M. Samoilenko, and V. L. Kulik, Investigation of the Dichotomy of Linear Systems of Differential Equations Using the Lyapunov Function [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.T. Kato, Perturbation Theory for Linear Operators, Springer, Berlin (1966).Google Scholar