Why and How Research Ethics Matters to You. Yes, You!
- 111 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System Research Ethic Ethic Matter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Black, H. 2000. Personal Communication. Legal Advisor, Industry Canada, Canadian Federal Government.Google Scholar
- Baron, R. A. & Byrne, D. 1987. Social Psychology: Understanding Human Interaction. 5th Ed. Boston, MA: Allyn and Bacon.Google Scholar
- Duncan, G. 1996. Is my research ethical?. Communications of the ACM 39(12): 67-68.Google Scholar
- Katz, J. 1972. Experimentation with Human Beings. New York: Russell Sage Foundation.Google Scholar
- McNeil, P. 1993. The Ethics and Politics of Human Experimentation. New York, NY: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC), 1999. National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Research Involving Humans. Canberra: AusInfo.Google Scholar
- Penslar, R. 1993. Office from the Protection of Research Risks. Protecting Human Research Subjects. National Institutes of Health. http://grants.nih.gov/grants/oprr/irb/irb_guidebook.htm.Google Scholar
- Sedgley, S. 2000. Personal Communication. Director, Policy & Planning, Australian Research Council.Google Scholar
- Tri-council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans, 1998. http://www.nserc.ca/programs/ethics/english/policy.htm.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2001