We prove that the sets of standard tautologies of predicate Product Logic and of predicate Basic Logic, as well as the set of standard-satisfiable formulas of predicate Basic Logic are not arithmetical, thus finding a rather satisfactory solution to three problems proposed by Hájek in [H01].
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Ba96]M. Baaz, 'Infinite-valued Gödel logics with 0-1 projections and relativizations', GÖDEL'96-Logical foundations of mathematics, computer science and physics, Lecture Notes in Logic 6 (1996), P. Hájek ( ed.), Springer Verlag, pp. 23-33.Google Scholar
- [CEGT99]R. Cignoli, F. Esteva, L. Godo, A. Torrens, 'Basic fuzzy logic is the logic of continuous t-norms and their residua', to appear in Soft Computing.Google Scholar
- [CMO00]R. Cignoli, D. Mundici, I.M.L. D'Ottaviano, Algebraic Foundations of Many-Valued Reasoning, Kluwer 2000.Google Scholar
- [H98]P. HÁjek, Metamathematics of Fuzzy Logic, Kluwer, 1998.Google Scholar
- [H95]P. HÁjek, 'Fuzzy logic and arithmetical hierarchy', Fuzzy Sets and Systems 73 (1995), 359-363.Google Scholar
- [H97]P. HÁjek, 'Fuzzy logic and arithmetical hierarchy II', Studia Logica 58 (1997), 129-141.Google Scholar
- [H01]P. HÁjek, 'Fuzzy logic and arithmetical hierarchy III', Studia Logica 68 (2001), 129-142.Google Scholar
- [R81]M. E. Ragaz, Arithmetische Klassification von Formelnmenge der unendlichwertigen Logik, ETH Zürich, (1981) Thesis.Google Scholar