Dr. Albert Ellis—In His Own Words—On Success
- 121 Downloads
Albert Ellis, Ph.D. gives his formula for success, along with his unique and extremely candid take on some of the obstacles he encountered along the way in his amazing quest to take Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)—the original cognitive behavioral approach—from its initial status as renegade to its current mainstream status.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dyer, W., Your Erroneous Zones (1977). New York: Avon.Google Scholar
- Ellis A., Folklore of Sex (1951). New York: Charles Boni.Google Scholar
- Ellis, A., Sex Without Guilt (1958). New York: Lyle Stuart.Google Scholar
- Ellis, A., A Guide to Rational Living (1961). Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
- Ellis, A., Reason and Emotion in Psychotherapy (1962). Secaucus, N.J.: Citadel.Google Scholar