A general measure for the ductility of materials Part II Applications
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Ductility General Measure Material Part
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. M. CHRISTENSEN, J. Mater. Sci. Letters 18 (1999) 1371.Google Scholar
- 2.“Handbook of Applied Engr. Sci., 2nd ed.” (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 1976).Google Scholar
- 3.“Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers, 8th ed.” (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1978).Google Scholar
- 4.“ASM Engineered Materials Reference Book,”ASM Int. Metals Park, OH, 1989.Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. WARD, “Mechanical Properties of Solid Polymers” (Wiley-Interscience, London, 1971).Google Scholar
- 6.“Metals Handbook, Vol. 1” (ASM Int., Metals Park, OH, 1990).Google Scholar
- 7.P. B. BOWDEN and J. A. JUKES, Mater. Sci. 3 (1968) 183.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2000