Cooling Water System Monitoring by Means of Mossbauer Spectroscopy
- 21 Downloads
Mossbauer spectroscopy have been applied to the analysis of corrosion sediments formed on mild steel coupons, which were placed in the different points of the Bourgas Petrochemical Plant Recilculating Cooling Water System. It was shown that the created corrosion products can successfully reflect the ambient water medium pollution to which the coupons were exposed.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Thin Film System Monitoring Mild Steel Water System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H.C. Flemming, Wasser-Abwasser, 132,4 (1991) 197Google Scholar
- A.K. Tiller, Corrosion Process, Appl. Sci. Publishers, London and New York, 1982Google Scholar
- A.A. Novakova, T.S. Gendler, N.D. Manyurova, Moscow University Physics Bulletin 48,3 (1993) 76Google Scholar
- K.H. Nealson, C.R. Myers, American J. of Sci. 290–A (1990) 35Google Scholar
- A. Neil, Studies in conservation 27 (1982) 76Google Scholar
- I.P. Suzdalev in Appl. of the Mössbauer effect, ed. I. Dersi, (Acad. Kiado, Budapesht, 1971) 193Google Scholar