Drugs for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
- 84 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Damulin, Zh. Nevral. Psikhiatr., No. 12, 56–60 (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.Goodman and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapy, 9th ed., MaGraw-Hill, New York (1996), pp. 513–514.Google Scholar
- 3.R. T. Bartus and R. Y. Dean, Science, 217, 408–417 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.F. T. Coyle, D. L. Price, and M. R. Delong, Science, 219, 1184–1190 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.É. F. Lavretskaya and L. M. Sarkisyants, Khim.-Farm. Zh., 16(2), 249–251 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Ponomareva and T. V. Sitnik, Ekspress-Inform. Novye Lek. Prep., No. 2, 11–14 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.I. F. Roshchina, I. V. Kol'khalov, I. D. Selezneva, et al., Zh. Nevral. Psikhiatr., No. 12, 43–46 (1999).Google Scholar
- 8.M. D. Mashkovskii and R. P. Kruglikova-L'vova, Farmakol. Toksikol, No. 6, 27–32 (1951).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Thomson and U. Bickel, Dementia, No. 1, 46–51 (1990).Google Scholar
- 10.U. Gina, A. Bores, W. Raymond, and Fr. Kosley, Drugs Future, No. 6, 623–635 (1998).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 2001