Thermodynamic Characteristics of Zirconium and Hafnium Hydroxides in Aqueous Solution
- 83 Downloads
The enthalpies of dissolution of ZrCl4, ZrBr4, HfCl4 and HfBr4 in water in weakly acidic and alkaline solutions were measured at 25°C in a calorimeter provided with an isothermal cover. The standard enthalpies of formation of Zr(OH)4 and Hf(OH)4 in solution were measured. The thermodynamic characteristics of the reactions which resulted in the formation of tetrahydroxy complexes of Zr and Hf in aqueous solution were also determined.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Spravochnik 'Termicheskie konstanty veschestv', Pod red. Glouchko V. P. M.: Nauka, 1965–1974.Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Turnbull, J. Phys. Chem., 65 (1961) 1652.Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Solovkin and E. N. Tsvetkov, Uspehi Khimii, 31 (1962) 1394.Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Nazarenko, V. P. Antonovich and E. M. Nevskaya, Gidroliz ionov metallov v rastvorah. M.: Atomizdat, 1973.Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Nazarenko and O. V. Mangaladze, J. Neorg. Khimii, 14 (1969) 1219.Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Nazarenko, V. P. Antonovich and E. M. Nevskaya, J. Neorg. Khimii, 16 (1971) 2387.Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Vasil'ev and A. I. Lytkin, J. Neorg. Khimii, 21 (1976) 3037.Google Scholar
- 10.V. P. Vasil'ev, V. A. Borodin and E. V. Kozlovskiy, Primenenie IBC v himico-analiticheskih raschetah. M.: Vyschaya shkola, 1993, p. 81.Google Scholar