Evaluation of Kinetic Data for Crystallization of Tio2 Prepared by Hydrolysis Method
- 145 Downloads
The formation of TiO2 prepared by hydrolysis method was presented. Thermodynamics and kinetics of anatase crystallization reaction were investigated. Differential method of kinetic data evaluation in non-isothermal conditions according toKissinger, Ozawa and Kazeev-Yerofeev was applied. Starting, crystallized and thermally treated powders were determined using X-ray powder diffraction analysis. The characteristic parameters (the activation energy, constant rate and formal kinetic order of reaction) of TiO2 formation were calculated using DSC data.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Daniels, Thermal Analysis, Kogan Page, London, 1973.Google Scholar
- 2.Differential Thermal Analysis, vol. 1 ed. R. C. Mackenzie, Academic Press, London, 1970.Google Scholar
- 4.J. H. Flynn, Status in Thermal Analysis, NBC Spec. Publ. ed. O. Menis, Washington US Print Office, 1970.Google Scholar
- 5.H. S. Houldsworth and J. W. Cobb, Trans. Br. Cer. Soc., 23 (1942) 279.Google Scholar
- 6.G. E. Kukowski and Yu. V. Kononov, Rent. miner., l (1962) 120.Google Scholar
- 10.U. Yoshinaka and K. Hiroto, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 80 (1997) 2794.Google Scholar
- 11.H. E. Kissinger, J. Res. Nat. Bur. Stds., 57 (1956) 217.Google Scholar
- 13.B. V. Yerofeev, Reactivity of Solids, Elsevier, Amsterdam 1961, p. 273.Google Scholar
- 14.J. Beretka, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 67 (1984) 615.Google Scholar