Reactivity of Zn3V2O8 Towards ZnMoO4 in the Solid State
The reactivity of Zn3 V2 O8 towards ZnMoO4 was investigated by using DTA and XRD methods. A new compound of the formula Zn2.5 VMoO8 was found. It crystallises in an orthorhombic system. The melting temperature was determinated to be 845±5°C.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.V. A. Doroshenko, L. P. Shapovalova and D. N. Tmenov, Zh. Prikl. Khim., 55 (1982) 80.Google Scholar
- 9.M. Kurzawa, Book of Abstracts IVth European Conference on Solid State Chemistry, Zurich 1997, PB 108.Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Makarov, A. A. Fotiev and L. N. Serebriakova, Zh. Neorg. Khim., 16 (1971) 2849.Google Scholar
- 16.Joint Committee of Powder Diffraction File: 35-765, 34-378.Google Scholar
- 17.Z. Kluz and I. Waclawska, Rocz. Chem., 49 (1975) 839.Google Scholar