Christopher Strachey and the Cambridge CPL Compiler
- 57 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Barron, D.W., Buxton, J.N., Hartley, D.F., Nixon, E., and Strachey, C. The main features of CPL. Computer Journal 6(2) (1963) 134-143.Google Scholar
- 2.Nelson, G. (Ed.). Systems Programming with Modula-3. Prentice-Hall, 1991.Google Scholar
- 3.Richards, M. Home page. http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/∼mr/.Google Scholar
- 4.Richards, M. and Whitby-Streven, C. BCPL-The Language and its Compiler. Cambridge University Press, 1979.Google Scholar
- 5.Ritchie, D.M. Home page. http://www.cs.bell-labs.com/who/dmr/.Google Scholar
- 6.Strachey, C. A general purpose macrogenerator. Computer Journal 8(3) (1965) 225-241.Google Scholar
- 7.Strachey, C. and Stoy, J. The text of OS Pub. Technical Monograph PRG-9(t), Oxford University Computing Laboratory, Programming Research Group, Oxford, England, July 1972.Google Scholar
- 8.Strachey, C. and Stoy, J. The text of OS Pub (commentary). Technical Monograph PRG-9(c), Oxford University Computing Laboratory, Programming Research Group, Oxford, England, July 1972.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2000