Classification of Controllable Systems on Low-Dimensional Solvable Lie Groups
- 41 Downloads
Right-invariant control systems on simply connected solvable Lie groups are studied. A complete and explicit description of controllable single-input right-invariant systems on such Lie groups up to dimension 6 is obtained.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Ayala Bravo, Controllability of nilpotent systems. In: Geometry in nonlinear control and differential inclusions, Banach Center Publications, Warszawa, 32(1995), 35-46.Google Scholar
- 2.K. H. Hoffmann, Hyperplane subalgebras of real Lie algebras. Geom. Dedic. 36(1990), 207-224.Google Scholar
- 3.V. Jurdjevic, Geometric control theory. Cambridge University Press, 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.V. Jurdjevic and I. Kupka, Control systems on semi-simple Lie groups and their homogeneous spaces. Ann. Inst. Fourier, Grenoble 31(1981), No. 4, 151-179.Google Scholar
- 5.J. D. Lawson, Maximal subsemigroups of Lie groups that are total. Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. 30(1985), 479-501.Google Scholar
- 6.Yu.L. Sachkov, Controllability of hypersurface and solvable invariant systems. J. Dynam. Control Syst. 2(1996), No. 1, 55-67.Google Scholar
- 7.______, Controllability of right-invariant systems on solvable Lie groups. J. Dynam. Control Syst. 3(1997), No. 4, 531-564.Google Scholar
- 8.______, Controllability of invariant systems on Lie groups and homogeneous spaces. In: Progress in Science and Technology, Series on Contemporary Mathematics and Applications, Thematical Surveys, Vol. 59, Dynamical Systems-8 (Russian), All-Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (VINITI), Ross. Akad. Nauk, Moscow, 1998 (to appear); Ehglish transl: J. Math. Sci. (to appear).Google Scholar
- 9.V. S. Varadarajan, Lie groups, Lie algebras, and their representations. Spinger-Verlag, New York, Berlin, Heidelberg, Tokyo(1984).Google Scholar
- 10.D. Mittenhuber, Controllability of solvable Lie algebras, submitted.Google Scholar