Management of Hemorrhagic Events in Patients Receiving Anticoagulant Therapy
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Anticoagulant Therapy Hemorrhagic Event
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Landefeld S, Beyeth R. Anticoagulant-Related Bleeding: Clinical epidemiology, prediction, and prevention. AmJMed 1993;95:315–328.Google Scholar
- 6.Julius C, Westphal RG. The safety of blood components and derivative. Hematol Oncol North Am 1992;6:1057–1077.Google Scholar
- 8.Brophy MT, Fiore LD, Deykin D. Low-dose Vitamin K therapy in excessively anticoagulated patients: A dose-finding study. J Thromb Thrombos 1997;4:289–292.Google Scholar
- 9.Martin JC. Anaphylactoid reactions and vitamin K. Med J Aust 1991;155:851.Google Scholar
- 11.Rich EC, Drage CW. Severe complications of intravenous phytonadione therapy—Two cases, with one fatality. Postgard Med J 1982;72:303–306.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1999