Are Object-Oriented Concepts Useful to Real-Time Systems Development?
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System System Development Computing Methodology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bihari, T., and Gopinath, P. 1992. Object-oriented real-time systems: Concepts and examples. IEEE Computer: 25–32.Google Scholar
- Borgida, A., Greenspan, S., and Mylopoulos, J. 1985. Knowledge representation as the basis for requirements specifications. Computer: 82–91.Google Scholar
- Darscht, P., Pereira, C., and Frigeri, A. H. 1995. Building up object-oriented industrial automation systems: Experiences interfacing active objects with technical plants. Proceedings of 1st IEEE Workshop on Factory Communication Systems-WFCS'95. Leysin, Suiss.Google Scholar
- Embley, D., Kurtz, B., and Woodfield, S. 1992. Object-Oriented Systems Analysis: A Model-Driven Approach. Englewood Cliffs: Yourdon Press, Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
- Gwinn, J. 1992. Object-oriented programs in realtime. ACM SIGPLAN Notices 27(2): 47–56.Google Scholar
- Pereira, C. 1995. Proposal for Timing Requirements Specification and Consistency Checking During the Development of Real-Time Industrial Automation Systems (in German). Institute for Industrial Automation and Software Engineering, University of Stuttgart, Germany.Google Scholar
- Pereira, C., Frigeri, A., Darscht, P., and Halang, W. 1996. Object-oriented development of real-time industrial automation systems. In Volume O: Power Plants and Systems, Computer Control, Gertler, J., Cruz, Jr., J., and Peshkin, M., eds. JFAC Triennial World Congress, San Francisco, pp. 321–326.Google Scholar
- Selic, B., Gullekson, G., and Ward, P. 1994. Real-Time Object-Oriented Modeling. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.Google Scholar
- Shlaer, S., and Mellor, S. 1992. Object Life Cycles: Modeling the World in States. Yourdon, NJ.Google Scholar
- Stankovic, J. 1988. Misconceptions about real-time computing: A serious problem for next-generation systems. Computer: 10–19.Google Scholar
- Wegner, P. 1990. Concepts and paradigms of object-oriented programming. OOPS-Messenger 1(1): 8–87.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2000