Market Structure and Profits, Market Power and Cournot: A Comment
- 148 Downloads
KeywordsIndustrial Organization Market Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bain, J. S. (1957) Industrial Organization. New York: Wiley.Google Scholar
- Gisser, M., and R. D. Sauer (1999) 'The Aggregate Relation between Profits and Concentration Is Consistent with Cournot Behavior', Review of Industrial Organization, in press.Google Scholar
- Hay, D., and J. Vickers, eds. (1987) The Economics of Market Dominance. Oxford: Basil Blackwell.Google Scholar
- Mueller, D. C., ed. (1990) The Dynamics of Company Profits: An International Comparison. New York: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Scherer, F. M., and D. Ross (1991) Industrial Market Structure and Economic Performance, 3rd edn. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.Google Scholar
- Shepherd, W. G. (1970) Market Power and Economic Welfare. New York: Random House.Google Scholar
- Shepherd, W. G. (1972) 'The Elements of Market Structure', Review of Economics and Statistics, February, 25–38.Google Scholar
- Shepherd, W. G. (1986) 'Tobin's g and the Structure-Performance Relationship: A Comment', American Economic Review, December, 1205–1210.Google Scholar
- Shepherd, W. G. (1997) The Economics of Industrial Organization, 4th edn. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
- Weiss, L. (1989) Competition and Price. New York: Wiley.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2000