Magnetic Field–Temperature Phase Diagram of Quasi-Two-Dimensional Organic Conductors Under Magnetic Fields
- 15 Downloads
Under magnetic fields perpendicular to the conductive plane in quasi-two-dimensional organic conductors: α-(BEDT-TTF)2MHg(SCN)4 (M= K, Rb, and Tl), the experimentally reported H–T phase diagram has been explained partially. By the self-consistent numerical calculation including the quantum magnetic oscillation and the magnetic breakdown; in addition to the imperfectness of the SDW nesting, we try to completely understand the phase diagram.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.For a review, see J. Wosnitza, Fermi Surfaces of Metals and Low-Dimensional Organic Superconductors (Springer-Verlag, Berlin 1996).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Osada et al., Phys. Rev. B41, 5428 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Sasaki and N. Toyota, Phys. Rev. B419, 10120 (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.F. L. Pratt et al., Phys. Rev. B45, 13904 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Uji et al., Phys. Rev. B49, 732 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Kishigi and K. Machida: J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 64, 3853 (1995).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Sasaki et al., Phys. Rev. B54, 12969 (1996).Google Scholar
- 8.T. Osada et al., Synth Met. 70, 931 (1995).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Christ et al., Surf. Sci. 361–362, 909 (1996).Google Scholar