A SEM investigation on fatigue damage of marble
- 90 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Fatigue Fatigue Damage
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Exadaktylos, et al., First-year report of the EC research Program, Characterization of Natural Properties and Damage of Natural Building Stones in Historical Monuments, under contract SMT4–CT96–2130.Google Scholar
- 2.G. Royer-Carfagni and W. Salvatore, in “Damage and Fracture Mechanics,” edited by Al. Carpinteri and C. A. Brebbia (Computational Mechanics Publications, Southampton, 1998).Google Scholar
- 3.Idem., Int. J. Rock Mech. and Min. Sci. (1998), submitted.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Bouineau and R. Perrier, La Décohésion Granulaire, Maladie des Revêtements de Façades en Marbre, Pierre Dimensionnelle, Mines Et Carrières-Industrie Minérale, 1995.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Royer-Carfagni, Int. J. Rock Mech. & Min. Sci. (1998), in press.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1999