The Use of High-Energy Synchrotron Diffraction for Residual Stress Analyses
- 240 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Residual Stress Stress Analysis Residual Stress Analysis Synchrotron Diffraction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Hauk and E. Macherauch Adv. X-ray Analysis 27 (1989) 81.Google Scholar
- 2.L. Pintschovius, in ``Measurement of residual and applied stress using neutron diffraction'', edited by M. Hutchings and A. Krawitz (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1989) p. 115.Google Scholar
- 3.A. J. Allen, M. T. Hutchings, C. G. Windsor and C. Andreani, Adv. Physics 34 (1985) 445.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Ruppersberg, Adv. X-Ray Analysis 35 (1992) 481.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Ruppersberg and I. Detemple, Mater. Sci. Engng. A161 (1993) 41.Google Scholar
- 6.G. Brusch and W. Reimers, ``Proceedings of the ICRS 5 Linköping, Sweden, 1997'' to be published.Google Scholar
- 7.O. T. Iancu and D. Munz, J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 73 (1990) 1144.Google Scholar
- 8.A. E. Tekkaya, Ph.D. Thesis, Universität Stuttgart (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Pyzalla and W. Reimers, in ``Competitive advantages by near-net-shape manufacturing'', edited by H.-D. Kunze (DGM–Informationsgesellschaft, Verlag, Oberursel 1997) p. 175.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1999