The growth of TiC particles in an Al matrix
- 62 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Donomoto, N. Miura, K. Funatani and N. Miyake, SAE Technical Paper 830252 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Hayashi, H. Ushio and M. Ebisawa, ibid. 890557 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Hayashi, K. Ban and H. Sakurai, Bull. Jpn Inst. Met. 25 (1986) 565.Google Scholar
- 4.P. Sahoo and M. J. Koczac, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 131 (1991) 69.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Nakata, T. Choh and N. Kanetake, J. Jpn Inst. Light Met. 43 (1993) 152.Google Scholar
- 6.T. Nukami and M. C. Flemings, Metall. Trans. A 26 (1995) 1877.Google Scholar
- 7.Y. Kajikawa, T. Nukami and M. C. Flemings, ibid. 26 (1995) 2155.Google Scholar
- 8.L. N. Shibanova, A. A. Vostryakov and B. M. Lopinskikh, Zashch. Met. 25 (1989) 653.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall 1998