Project of an Air Quality Monitoring Network for Industrial Site in Italy
- 78 Downloads
In this paper results concerning project of an atmospheric monitoring network applied to an area of south of Italy carried out using chemical measurement campaigns (for traffic emissions characterisation couple with diffusional simulation of industrial pollutant emissions will be presented. The area selected is characterised by an high concentration of high environmental impacting industrial activities, with also high concentration of urban settlement and vehicular traffic. A comprehensive definition of all the monitoring system to be installed in order to have a correct monitoring system for the all province will be described and discussed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Delibera n.10413 della Giunta Regionale della Campania (In Italian)Google Scholar
- Report DIME University of Neaples "Federico II": “Progetto di Monitoraggio Ambientale della Provincia di Salerno” Convenzione tra il Dipartimento di Ingegneria Meccanica per l'Energetica di Napoli e la Provincia di Salerno, Aprile 1998. (In Italian)Google Scholar
- BØhler, T., “Environmental Surveillance and Information System” in AIR POLLUTION III, ed. da N. Moussiopoulos, H. Power e C.A. Brebbia, Comput. Mech. Publications, Vol.1, Settembre 1995.Google Scholar
- Kainuma Y., Shiozawa K., Okamoto S., (1990) “Study of an optimal allocation of ambient air monitoring stations” Atmospheric Environment Vol. 24B, No. 3, pp. 395–406.Google Scholar
- Langstaff, Seigneur, Liu, Behar, McElroy, (1987) “Design of an optimum air monitoring network for exposure assessment” Atmospheric Environment Vol. 21 No 6 pp. 1393–1410.Google Scholar
- Liu M.K., Avrin J., Pollack R.I., Behar J.V., McElroy J.L., (1986) “Methodology for designing air quality monitoring networks: I. Theoretical Aspects” Environmental Monitoring and Assess. Vol. 6, pp. 1–11.Google Scholar
- Shindo J., Oi K., Matsumoto, (1990) “Consideration on air pollution monitoring network design in the light of spatio-temporal variations of data” Atmospheric Environment Vol. 24B (2), pp. 335–342.Google Scholar
- Zannetti P., "Air Pollution modeling-Theories, computational methods and available software", Computational Mechanics Publications, 1990Google Scholar