Hyperketonaemia in glycerol kinase deficiency
- 70 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Glycerol Internal Medicine Glycerol Kinase Glycerol Kinase Deficiency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bonnefont JP, Specola NB, Vassault A, et al (1990) The fasting test in paediatrics: application to the diagnosis of pathological hypo-and hyperketotic states. Eur J Pediatr 150: 80–85.Google Scholar
- Eriksson A, Lindstedt S, RansnÌs L, VonWendt L (1983) Deficiency of glycerol kinase (EC 188.8.131.52). Clin Chem 29: 718–722.Google Scholar
- Hasselbalch SG, Madsen PL, Hageman LP, et al (1996) Changes in cerebral blood flow and carbohydrate metabolism during acute hyperketonemia. Am J Physiol 270: E746-E751.Google Scholar
- Jessen RH, Das CJ, Eckfeldt JH (1990) Do enzymatic analyses of serum triglycerides really need blanking for free glycerol? Clin Chem 36: 1372–1375.Google Scholar
- McCabe ERB, Sadava D, Bullen WW, McKelvey HA, Seltzer WK, Rose CI (1982) Human glycerol kinase deficiency: enzyme kinetics and fibroblast hybridization. J Inherit Metab Dis 5: 177–182.Google Scholar
- McGarry JD, Foster DW (1980) Regulation of hepatic fatty acid oxidation and ketone body production. Annu Rev Biochem 49: 395–420.Google Scholar
- Middleton B, Bartlett K, Romanos A et al (1986) 3-Ketothiolase deficiency. Eur J Pediatr 144: 586–589.Google Scholar
- Saudubray JM, Specola N, Middleton B, et al (1987) Hyperketotic states due to inherited defects of ketolysis. Enzyme 38: 80–90.Google Scholar
- Sjarif DR, Sinke RJ, Duran M, et al (1998) Clinical heterogeneity and novel mutations in the glycerol kinase gene in three families with isolated glycerol kinase deficiency. J Med Genet 35: 650–656.Google Scholar
- Vassault A, Bonnefont JP, Specola N, Saudubray JM (1991) Lactate, pyruvate, and ketone bodies. In Hommes FA, ed. Techniques in Diagnostic Human Biochemical Genetics: A Laboratory Manual. New York: Wiley-Liss, 285–308.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2000