Believe in Pascal's Wager? Have I Got a Deal for You!
- 82 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cowen, T. and J. High (1988), Time, Bounded Utility, and the St. Petersburg Paradox. Theory and Decision 25: 219–273.Google Scholar
- Hajek, A. (1998), Pascal's Wager. In The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, http://plato.stanford.edu/contents.html.Google Scholar
- Jordan, J. (1994), Gambling On God: Essays On Pascal's Wager. London: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc.Google Scholar
- Laplace, P.S. (1951), , A philosophical essay on probabilities. tr. from the 6th French ed. by Frederick Wilson Truscott and Frederick Lincoln Emory. New York: Dover Publications.Google Scholar
- McClennen, E.F. (1994), Pascal's wager and finite decision theory. In Gambling On God, ed. J. Jordan, 115–138. London: Rowman & Littlefield.Google Scholar
- Rescher, N. (1985), Pascal's Wager: A study of practical reasoning in philosophical theology. Notre Dame: University of Notre Dame Press.Google Scholar
- Schlesinger, G. (1994), A central theistic argument. In Gambling On God, ed. J. Jordan, 83–100. London: Rowman & Littlefield.Google Scholar
- Sorensen, R.A. (1994), Infinite decision theory. In Gambling On God, ed. J. Jordan, 139–159. London: Rowman & Littlefield.Google Scholar
- Tabarrok, A. (1995), Irrelevance Propostions are Irrelevant. Kyklos 48: 409-417.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2000