Electron Correlations in the Argon Atom
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Argon Inorganic Chemistry Electron Correlation Argon Atom
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. K. Nesbet, Phys. Rev. A, 3, 87–94 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Yankowski, P. Malinowski, and M. Polasik, J. Phys. B: Atom. Mol. Phys., 12, No. 19, 3157–3170 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.T. L. Barr and E. R. Davidson, Phys. Rev. A, 1, 644–658 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Demekhin, F. V. Demekhin, A. G. Kochur, and N. V. Demekhina, Zh. Strukt. Khim., 39, No. 6, 1001–1012 (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Veillard and E. Clementi, J. Chem. Phys., 49, 2415–2421 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.P.-O. Löwdin, Phys. Rev., 97, 1474–1489 (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Karaziya, Introduction to Theory of X-Ray and Electron Spectra of Free Atoms [in Russian], Mokslas, Vilnius (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 2000