XPS, UPS and ESR studies on the interfacial interaction in Ni-ZrO2 composite plating
- 318 Downloads
The interfacial interaction in Ni-ZrO2 composite plating prepared by composite electrodeposition has been investigated. The results showed that no new phases were formed at the interfacial regions between matrix Ni and ZrO2 particles, but the orbital interaction through the mutual overlap of the d orbits does exist in the interfacial regions between Ni atoms and Zr3+ ions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. J. Young and X. Yang, Composites 27A(9) (1996) 737.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Attwood and P. I. Marshall, Composites 27A(9) (1996) 775.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Woo and J. D. Whitcomb, J. Composite Materials 30(9) (1996) 984.Google Scholar
- 4.W. Wang, PhD dissertation, Tianjin University, 1992.Google Scholar
- 5.S. R. Molison and W. H. Huang, "Electrochemistry of Semiconductors and Metal Oxides" (Science Press, Beijing, 1988).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Wang and H. T. Guo, Material Research 11(2) (1997) 143.Google Scholar
- 7.C. D. Wagner, W. M. Riggs and L. E. Davis, "Handbook of X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy" (Eden Prairie, Minnesoda 55344, 1979).Google Scholar
- 8.Allen J Bard, "Encyclopedia of Electrochemistry of the Elements," Vol. IX, Part A (Marcel Dekker Inc., 1982).Google Scholar