Development of strip flatness and crown control model for hot strip mills
The strip flatness and crown control model is the foundation of automatic strip shape control. Considering the metal transverse flows and the inter stand second deformation, the trip flatness and crown control model has been developed, which can be applied to CVC mills and PC mills as well as normal four-high mills. The strip flatness and crown control model has high precision, and has been successfully applied to the automatic strip shape control system reconstruction of Tangshan Ganglu 1250 mm hot strip plant.
Key wordsstrip flatness crown automatic strip shape control hot strip influence function method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- WANG Hong-wei, CHEN Xian-ling, ZHANG Qing-dong. The Automatic Shape Control Model of Hot Finish Tandem Mills for Wide Strip [J]. Metallurgical Equipment, 2000(1): 1 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- HUANG Qing-xue, LIANG Ai-sheng. High Precision Rolling Technology [M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 2002 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- WU Qing-hai. The Shape Control Model and Strategy of Wide Strip in Hot Rolling [D]. Beijing: University of Science and Technology Beijing, 2001 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- WANG Guo-dong. Shape Control and Shape Theory [M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 1986 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- HU Xian-lei. Process Control Models for Plate Mill [D]. Shenyang: Northeastern University, 2003 (in Chinese).Google Scholar