Effect of environmental factors on electrochemical behavior of X70 pipeline steel in simulated soil solution
- 1 Downloads
Potentiodynamic polarization measurement was used to investigate the effects of temperature, dissolved oxygen concentration and pH on the electrochemical behavior of X70 pipeline steel in simulated solution according to the orthogonal testing method. The results showed that temperature, dissolved oxygen concentration and pH had great influence on corrosion current density (icorr) of X70 steel. Corrosion current density of X70 steel was most influenced by dissolved oxygen concentration in simulated solution. The corrosion degree of X70 steel was the least under the environment of low temperature, deficient oxygen and weak acid.
Key wordsX70 pipeline steel potentiodynamic polarization measurement orthogonal testing corrosion current density
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHOU Hua, LI Quan-sheng, ZHU Rui-cheng. Saline Soils’ Characteristic of Engineering Geological in Ku’erle, Xinjiang Province [J]. West-China Exploration Engineering, 2000, (3): 37 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- YANG Wu. Some New Advances in Research of SCC of Buried Oil and Gas Pipelines [J]. Corrosion and Protection, 2003, 24(11): 461 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- FANG Bing-yan, WANG Jian-qiu, ZHU Zi-yong, et al. The Stress Corrosion Cracking of Buried Pipelines in Near-Neutral-pH and High-pH Solutions [J]. Acta Metallrugica Sinica, 2001, 37(5): 452 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- JIN Ming-hui, MENG Xia-lan, HUANG Hui-tao, et al. Corrosion Mechanism of Carbon Steel in Four Types of Soil [J]. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Nature Science), 2002, 30(7): 104 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Shanghai Science and Technology Communication Station. Designing Methods for Orthogonal Testing—Methods for Numerous Factors [M]. Shanghai: Shanghai People’s Publishing House, 1975 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- The Writers of Orthogonal Testing Method. Orthogonal Testing Method [M]. Beijing: National Defence Industry Press, 1976 (in Chinese).Google Scholar