Calculation of AlN and MnS precipitation in non-oriented electrical steel produced by CSP process
Combining with the study of analogue experiments and test analysis, the kinetics of precipitation and growth of AlN and MnS in non-oriented electrical steel produced by the CSP process is calculated. The results show that the precipitate phase particles of AlN and MnS in typical non-oriented electrical steel grades produced by the CSP process have grown to some extent in the soaking stage, but the precipitation contents are less than 20% of the total contents of nitride and sulfide. The precipitate phase particles of AlN and MnS have precipitated almost after the hot rolling process. The precipitation contents are more than 80% of the total contents of nitride and sulfide, but it is very late for the precipitate phase particles to grow at the end of the hot rolling process.
Key wordsCSP non-oriented electrical steel calculation AlN precipitation MnS precipitation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dutta B, Sellars C M. Effect of Composition and Process Variables on Nb(C, N) Precipitation in Niobium Microalloyed Austenite [J]. Materials Science and Technology, 1987, 31: 97.Google Scholar
- 2.YONG Qi-long, BAI Ai-min, GAN Yong. Ostward Ripening of Second-Phase Particle in Dilute Solution- II . Analytic Solution [J]. Journal of Iron and Steel Research, 1992, 4(1): 59 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 5.YUE Er-bin. Research on the Precipitation Model of Nitrides and Carbides in HSLA Steel During Continuous Casting [D]. Beijing: Central Iron and Steel Research Institute, 2004 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 6.FAN Ding-dong. Study on the Production Technology of Non-Oriented Electrical Steel in CSP Process [D]. Beijing: Central Iron and Steel Research Institute, 2006 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 7.KANG Yong-lin, FU Jie, LIU De-lu, et al. Integrated Control on Microstructure and Property of Steel Produced by the Thin Slab Casting and Rolling Process [M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 2006 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 8.YONG Qi-long. The Second Phases in Steel [M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 2006 (in Chinese).Google Scholar