Properties and microstructure of one-step cold rolled steel strip for shadow mask
The effect of recrystallization annealing temperature on the properties and microstructure of one-step cold rolled steel strip for shadow mask was studied. The results showed that there was no yield point elongation when the tensile tests were performed on the samples for annealing temperatures ranging from 750 °C to 810 °C. Moreover, increasing annealing temperature resulted in large grains, which was beneficial to the formability and magnetic property of steel strips. On the other hand, when the sample was annealed at 840 °C, its microstructure showed ununiformity with 0.04% yield point elongation, which was not good for the function of the shadow mask. Therefore, the proper recrystallization annealing temperature was about 810 °C for the present steel strip for shadow mask.
Key wordssteel strip shadow mask mechanical property microstructure recrystallization annealing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kim G, Jin Y S. Decarburization Annealing of Extra-Low Car¬bon Steel for Shadow Mask [A]. Marder E, eds. 43rd Me¬chanical Working and Steel Processing Conference Proceeding [C]. Charlotte: Country of Publication, 2001. 595.Google Scholar
- 2.Kim G S, Hwang H G, Kim E Y. Method for Manufacturing Cold Rolled Shadow Mask Steel Sheet With Stacked Annealing [P]. US: 6193819, 2001-03-13.Google Scholar
- 3.Sato, Taizo, Ueda. Material for Shadow Mask, Method for Production Thereof, Shadow Mask and Image [P]. US: 6803712, 2004-10-12.Google Scholar
- 4.LI Jun, CHEN Shou-qun, YAO Lin-long. Cold Rolled Sheet Steel for Shadow Mask and Manufacturing Method Therefore [P]. China: ZL01113107. 1, 2002-01-09 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 5.IEC Standard 404-7-1982, Magnetic Materials [S].Google Scholar
- 6.Kim K S, Hwang H G, Kim E Y. Cold Rolled Steel Sheet for Shadow Mask Made by Low Temperature Annealing and Manufacturing Method Therefore [P]. US: 6117253, 2000-09-12.Google Scholar
- 7.Jeong W C, Park C H, Park T Y. Cold Rolled Sheet Steel for Shadow Mask and Manufacturing Method Therefore [P]. US: WO 96/13618, 1996-05-09.Google Scholar