Evacuation strategy of emergent event in metro station based on the ELECTRE method
Metro station is crowded during rush hours and the structure is usually complex. Hence, the determination of an optimal evacuation strategy is the key for improving the evacuation process efficiency when an emergency event happens. A group decision-making model based on triangular intuitionistic fuzzy numbers (TIFNs) theory is developed for selecting an evacuation strategy in metro station. In this model, a group of experts elicit their preferences about the different evacuation strategies using TIFNs for multiple criteria. The Elimination Et Choice Translation Reality (ELECTRE) method is used to sort the different emergency evacuation strategies proposed for the metro station, and it should be adapted to manage TIFNs above all. The TIFN-ELECTRE model is proposed and applied to select the best emergency evacuation strategy of metro station. Finally, a numerical example with respect to the emergency evacuation strategy of Wuhan Guanggu Square station is carried out.
KeywordsELECTRE Metro station Emergent event Emergency evacuation Evacuation strategies
This research is supported by National Social Science Foundation of China (Project No. 15AGL021).
- Adelizadeh M, Rezaii N, Sohrabi HM (2017) Presenting strategies for promoting security and safety in high-rise building against fire (In the Greater Tehran). Int J Comput Appl 166(2):33–39Google Scholar
- Chen Y, Yang R, Liu Y (2014) Strategy study on mass evacuation with LBS information. In: International conference on web-age information management. Springer, pp 141–150Google Scholar
- Hu YL, Wang FY, Liu XW (2014) ACP-based research on evacuation strategies for high-rise building fire. Zidonghua Xuebao Acta Autom Sin 40(2):185–196Google Scholar
- Lee LW, Chen SM (2008) Fuzzy multiple criterias group decision-making based on the extension of TOPSIS method and interval type-2 fuzzy sets. Proc Int Conf Mach Learn Cybern 6:3260–3265Google Scholar
- Meng R, Qiu X, Zhang L et al (2015) Parallel emergency management oriented computation experimental frame. Syst Eng Theory Pract 35(10):2459–2466Google Scholar
- Wang F, He SX, Xiang LJ (2014) Optimal strategy for high-rise building evacuation with stairs under emergency. China Saf Sci J 24(7):88–92Google Scholar
- Wu JH, Weng WG, Ni SJ (2013) Simulation study on urban evacuation with different route choice strategies. J Syst Simul 25(1):122–126 (Chinese) Google Scholar