A Note on \(K_4\) Fractional Integral Operator
The present paper deals with the study of new generalized fractional integral operator involving \(K_4\)-function due to Sharma. Mellin and Laplace transforms of this new operator are investigated. The bounded-ness and composition properties of the proposed operator are also established. Further, derived results are applied to solve fractional differential equation involving \(K_4\)-function associated with Hilfer derivatives. The \(K_4\)-function is further extension of M-series and the importance of desired results lies in the fact that many known results are readily follows as special cases of our finding. \(K_4\) and M-series have recently found essential application in solving problems of science, engineering and technology. Some special cases of the established results are given in form of corollaries.
Keywords\(K_4\)-function M-series Fractional integral operator H-function Generalized Wright function
Mathematics Subject ClassificationPrimary 44A10 26A33 Secondary 33C20 33C05 33E12
The author (Dinesh Kumar) would like to express his deep thanks to NBHM (National Board of Higher Mathematics), India, for granting a Post-Doctoral Fellowship (Sanction No. 2/40(37)/2014/R&D-II/14131).
- 2.Faraj, A., Salim, T., Sadek, S., Ismail, J.: A generalization of M series and integral operator associated with fractional calculus. Asian J. Fuzzy Appl. Math. 2, 142–155 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Gupta, R.K., Shaktawat, B.S., Kumar, D.: A study of Saigo-Maeda fractional calculus operators associated with the Multiparameter \(K\)-Mittag-Leffler function. Asian J. Math. Comput. Res. 12(4), 243–251 (2016)Google Scholar
- 13.Kumar, D., Kumar, S.: Fractional integrals and derivatives of the generalized Mittag-Leffler type function. Int. Sch. Res. Not. 2014(907432), 5 (2014)Google Scholar
- 14.Kumar, D., Saxena, R.K.: Generalized fractional calculus of the \(M\)- series involving \(F_3\) hypergeometric function. Sohag J. Math. 2(1), 17–22 (2015)Google Scholar
- 21.Sharma, K.: On application of fractional differ-integral Operator to the \(K_4\)-function. Bol. Soc. Paran. Math. 30, 91–97 (2012)Google Scholar