Linguistic Dynamic Analysis and Evaluation Based on Partially Connected Type-2 Fuzzy Sets
In general, evaluating an object is mainly expressed by natural language. It is not easy for people to evaluate an object with accurate mathematical methods. In this paper, partially connected type-2 fuzzy sets, linguistic dynamic systems and fuzzy comprehensive evaluation are used to evaluate an object, and the evaluation results are expressed by type-2 fuzzy sets. The method of evaluation is presented and the results indicate that this method is both feasible and effective.
KeywordsType-2 fuzzy sets Linguistic dynamic system (LDS) Type-2 fuzzy comprehension evaluation
The work was supported by National Nature Science Foundation of China (NO. 61473048, 61074093).
- 8.Wang, F.-Y.: Outline of a computational theory for linguistic dynamic systems: towards computing with words. Int. J. Intell. Control Syst. 2(2), 211–224 (1998)Google Scholar
- 14.Wang, F.-Y.: Fundamental issues in research of computing with words and linguistic dynamic systems. Acta Autom. Sin. 31(6), 844–852 (2005)Google Scholar
- 15.Wang, F.-Y.: Computing with words and a framework for computational linguistic dynamic systems. Pattern Recogn. Artif. Intell. 14(4), 377–384 (2001)Google Scholar
- 16.Wang, F.-Y.: Outline of a computation theory for linguistic dynamic system: toward computing with words. Int. J. Intell. Control Syst. 2(2), 211–224 (2000)Google Scholar
- 17.Wang, F.-Y., Lin, Y.T., Pu, J.B.: Linguistic dynamic systems and computing with words for complex systems. In: IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 2399–2404 (2000)Google Scholar
- 20.Zhang, T., Su, G., Qing, C., Xu, X., Cai, B., Xing, X.: Hierarchical lifelong learning by sharing representations and integrating hypothesis. IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. Syst. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMC.2018.2884996 (to appear)