A note on the derived category of enriques surfaces in characteristic 2
We show that the (twisted) derived category “recognizes” the three different kinds of Enriques surfaces in characteristic 2.
KeywordsDerived category Algebraic surfaces Characteristic 2
Mathematics Subject Classification14J28 14J20 14F05
I would like to thank Prof. C. Liedtke for asking me the question which this note answers at a conference in Berlin. I am also grateful to the unknown referee for many suggestions and improvements. It was him (or her) who encouraged me to pursue the variant of Theorem A proposed in the last section.
- 2.Căldăraru, A.: Derived categories of twisted sheaves on Calabi-Yau manifolds. Ph.D. thesis, Cornell University (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Căldăraru, A.: Fourier-Mukai transform for twisted sheaves. Ph.D. thesis, Universität Bonn (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Honigs, K., Lombardi, L., Tirabassi, S.: Derived equivalences of canonical covers of hyperelliptic and Enriques surfaces in positive characteristic. Preprint: arXiv:1606.02094 (2016)
- 8.Huybrechts, D.: Fourier-Mukai Transforms in Algebraic Geometry. Oxford University Press on Demand, Oxford (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Liedtke, C.: Algebraic surfaces in positive characteristic. In: Birational Geometry, Rational Curves, and Arithmetic. Springer, New York Heidelberg Dordrecht London, pp. 229–292 (2013)Google Scholar