Phase and anti-phase synchronizations of fractional order hyperchaotic systems with uncertainties and external disturbances using nonlinear active control method
- 109 Downloads
In this paper, the phase and anti-phase synchronizations between fractional order hyperchaotic Lu and 4D integral order systems with parametric uncertainties and disturbances are studied using nonlinear active control method. A new lemma is used to design the controller. Numerical simulations are presented to demonstrate the effectiveness of the method to synchronize and anti-synchronize the fractional order hyperchaotic systems. The striking feature of the article is the comparison of time of synchronization and anti-synchronization with and without the presence of uncertainties and external disturbances through graphical presentations for different particular cases.
KeywordsFractional derivative Hyperchaotic systems Nonlinear active control method Lyapunov stability Synchronization Phase-synchronization Antiphase-synchronization
The authors express their heartfelt thanks to the revered reviewers for their valuable suggestions for the improvement of the article. The first author acknowledges the financial support from the UGC, New Delhi, India under the JRF scheme.
- 3.Chen G, Dong X (1998) From chaos to order: methodologies, perspectives, and applications. World Scientific, SingaporeGoogle Scholar
- 5.Lu J, Chen Sh (2002) Chaotic time series analysis and its application. Wuhan University Press, ChinaGoogle Scholar
- 6.Chen G, Lu J (2003) Dynamics of the Lorenz system family: analysis, control and synchronization. Beijing Scientific Press, ChinaGoogle Scholar
- 7.Li Z, Xu D (2004) A secure communication scheme using projective chaos synchronization. Chaos Solitons Fract 22:477–481Google Scholar
- 8.Wang XY (2003) Chaos in the complex nonlinearity system. Electronics Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 13.Bhalekar S (2014) Synchronization of non-identical fractional order hyperchaotic systems using active control. World J Modell Simul 10:60–68Google Scholar
- 15.Jawaadaa W, Noorani MSM, Al-sawalha MM (2012) Robust active sliding mode anti-synchronization of hyperchaotic systems with uncertainties and external disturbances. Nonlin Anal Real World Appl 13:2403–2413Google Scholar
- 16.Kilbas A, Srivastava HM, Trujillo J (2006) Theory and applications of fractional differential equations. Elsevier, AmsterdamGoogle Scholar
- 17.Camacho NA, Manuel A, Mermoud D, Gallegos JA (2014) Lyapunov functions for fractional order systems. Commun Nonlinear Sci Numer Simul 19:2951–2957Google Scholar