Solvability of Some Classes of Systems of Dual Integral Equations Involving Fourier Transforms
- 62 Downloads
The aim of the present work is to consider the existence and uniqueness problems for some classes of general systems of dual integral equations involving Fourier transforms of generalized functions, which are a generalization of some systems of dual equations encountered in the mixed boundary value problems of mathematical physics and contact problems of elasticity.
KeywordsBiharmonic equation Mixed boundary value problems of mathematical physics Dual integral equations
Mathematics Subject Classification (2010)45H05 42A38 42B10 46F10 47G30
This work is partially supported by NAFOSTED, Vietnam.
- 2.Eskin, G.I.: Boundary value problems for elliptic pseudo differential equations. Izdat. “Nauka”, (in Russian) (1973)Google Scholar
- 4.Ngok, N.V., Popov, G.Y.a.: Dual integral equations associated with fourier transforms. Ukrainskii matematicheskii Zhurnal 38(2), 188–195 (1986)Google Scholar
- 5.Ngoc, N.V.: On the solvability of dual integral equations involving fourier transform. Acta Math. Vietnam. 3(2), 21–30 (1988)Google Scholar
- 7.Ngoc, N.V., Ngan, N.T.: On some systems of dual integral equations involving fourier transform. Algebraic structures in partial differential equations related to complex and Clifford analysis. In: 17th International Conference on Finite and Infinite Application. Ho Chi Minh Univ. of Edu. Press (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Ngoc, N.V., Ngan, N.T.: Solvability of a system of dual integral equations of a mixed boundary value problem for the biharmonic equation in a strip. Acta Math. Vietnam 36(2), 375–396 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Ufljand, Ja.S.: The Method of Dual Equations in Problems of Mathematical Physics. Izdat. “Nauka” Leningrad. Otdel., Leningrad. (in Russian) (1977)Google Scholar
- 11.Ufljand, Ja.S.: Integral transforms in problems of elasticity theory. Izdat. “Nauka” Leningrad. (in Russian) (1967)Google Scholar
- 12.Vladimirov, V.S.: Generalized functions in mathematical physics. Moscow. (in Russian) (1979)Google Scholar