Removal of Low-concentration Ammonia from Ambient Air by Aluminophosphates
- 2 Downloads
A series of aluminumphosphate materials was prepared and used as adsorbents for the removal of ammonia at low concentrations. The influence of various preparation parameters, including the pH value of sol, calcination temperature and molar ratio of P/Al, on the structure and surface properties as well as adsorption capacity were investigated. The results showed that large amount of P—OH present on the surface of aluminophosphates was suitable for the removal of ammonia. They were the major source of weak Brönsted acid sites and acted as the main active centers for capturing ammonia.
KeywordsAmmonia adsorption Aluminophosphate Air purification Weak acid Porous material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Li C. Y., Geng L. L., Yang X. W., Wu S. J., Zhang W. X., Liu G., Acta Phys.-Chim. Sin. 2016, 32(10), 2599Google Scholar
- Lindgren T., Build. Sci. 2010, 45(3), 596Google Scholar
- Mounfield W. P., Taborga Claure M., Agrawal P. K., Jones C. W., Walton K. S., Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2016, 55(22), 6492Google Scholar
- Wang A., Sun Y. Y., Xu R., Yan W. F., Chem. Res. Chinese Universi-ties 2017, 33(6), 853Google Scholar
- Yang C., Wang Y. M., Jiang L. H., Acta Petrolei Sinica 2016, 32(4), 841Google Scholar
- Liu G., Li, X. M. Zhu X. M., Jia M. J., Wu S. J., Zhang W. X., Jiang D. Z., Chem. J. Chinese Universities, 2005, 26(8), 1492Google Scholar