Twin-Jet Nozzle Injectors For Gasoline Engines
- 66 Downloads
The work described in this publication was supported by L. Schilling and D. Haspel from the FMP Technology GmbH and also by Mr Handtmann and Mr Wanner of Handtmann Systemtechnik GmbH & Co. KG. The developments have been funded by the companies KW Technologie GmbH & Co. KG, FMP Technology GmbH und Geiger Fertigungstechnologie GmbH as well as by a sponsored project of the Bundesministeriums für Wirtschaft und Technologie (ZIM-Projekt) (Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology). Our special thanks to Mr Y. Han of FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg for repeating some of the measurements to confirm the data.
- Ohnesorge, W.: Formation of Drops by Nozzles and the Breakup of Liquid Jets. In: Angew. Math. Mech. (1936), No. 16, pp. 355–258Google Scholar
- Reitz, R. D.: Atomization and Other Breakup Regimes of a Liquid Jet. Princeton University, Ph.D. thesis, 1987Google Scholar
- Dombrowski, N.; Johns, W. R.: The Aerodynamic Instability and Disintegration of Viscous Liquid Sheets. In: Chem. Eng. Sci. (1963), No. 18, pp. 203–214Google Scholar
- Couto, H. S.; Bastos-Netto, D.; Mugueis, C.E.: Modeling of the Initial Droplet Size Distribution Function in the Spray Formed by Impinging Jets. INPE-Brazilian Space Research Institute Cachoeira Paulista, 12630, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1991Google Scholar
- Han, Y.: Private Communications. FMP Technology GmbH, Erlangen, July 2011Google Scholar