Combating Climate Change: What Will China’s Forestry Industry Do?
- 155 Downloads
KeywordsMitigate Climate Change Reduce Carbon Emission Artificial Forest Forest Carbon Storage Forest Carbon Sequestration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
This research is funded by State Sci & Tech Supporting Project of China (2006BAD26B05, 2007BAC03A10).
- Commission of Development and Reform, China Government. 2007. National action program to deal with climate change. Beijing.Google Scholar
- FAO. 2005. Global forest resources assessment 2005. Rome.Google Scholar
- Lei, J.F. (ed.). 2005. Forest resources of China. Beijing: China Forestry Publishing House.Google Scholar
- State Forestry Administration (SFA). 2005. Report of forest resources in China (2005). Beijing.Google Scholar
- State Forestry Administration (SFA). 2009. China Forestry Action Plan to Deal with Climate Change. Beijing.Google Scholar
- Watson, R.T., I.R. Noble, B. Bolin, N.H. Ravindranath, D.J. Verardo, and D.J. Dokken (eds.). 2000. Land use, land-use change, and forestry. UK: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
© Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences 2010