New results on convergence of fuzzy cellular neural networks with multi-proportional delays
In this paper, we propose and study the global exponential convergence of a class of fuzzy cellular neural networks with multi-proportional delays, which has not been studied in the existing literature. Applying the differential inequality technique and Lyapunov functional method, we establish a set of global exponential convergence criteria. The sufficient criteria can be easily tested in practice by simple algebra computations. The obtained results play an important role in designing fuzzy neural networks. Moreover, an illustrative example is given to demonstrate our theoretical results.
KeywordsFuzzy cellular neural network Exponential convergence Proportional delay
This work was supported by the National Social Science Fund of China (15BJY122), the Humanities and Social Sciences Foundation of Ministry of Education of P. R. China (Grant No. 12YJAZH173). The author is grateful to the editor and referees for their excellent suggestions, which greatly improve our presentation.
- 1.Chua LO, Roska T (1990) Cellular neural networks with nonlinear and delay-type template elements. In: Proceeding 1990 IEEE Int. Workshop on cellular neural networks and their applications, pp 12–25Google Scholar
- 12.Yang T, Yang L, Wu C, Chua L (1996) Fuzzy cellular neural networks: theory. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Work shop on cellular neural networks and applications, pp 181–186Google Scholar
- 13.Yang T, Yang L, Wu C, Chua L (1996) Fuzzy cellular neural networks: applications. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Work shop on cellular neural networks and applications, pp 225–230Google Scholar
- 21.Zhang Y, Zhou L (2012) Exponential stability of a class of cellular neural networks with multi-pantograph delays. Acta Electron Sin 40(6):1159–1163Google Scholar
- 29.Liu B (2016) Global exponential convergence of non-autonomous SICNNs with multi-proportional delays. Neural Comput Appl. doi: 10.1007/s00521-015-2165-8
- 31.Huang Z (2016) Almost periodic solutions for fuzzy cellular neural networks with time-varying delays. Neural Comput Appl. doi: 10.1007/s00521-016-2194-y
- 32.Huang Z (2016) Almost periodic solutions for fuzzy cellular neural networks with multi-proportional delays. Int J Mach Learn Cyber doi: 10.1007/s13042-016-0507-1