Approximation and its implementation process of the stochastic hybrid fuzzy system
- 206 Downloads
The stochastic Mamdani and Takagi–Sugeno fuzzy systems are firstly unified in a random environment, and the resulting stochastic hybrid fuzzy system is established according to some stochastic parameters. Secondly, A canonical representation of the stochastic process with orthogonal increments is presented by the properties of the Lebesgue–Stieltjes measure and stochastic integral, the approximation of the stochastic hybrid fuzzy system in the mean square sense is proved. Finally, an implementation process of this system is described through a simulation example, and the surface figure of the covariance function shows that the stochastic hybrid fuzzy system has excellent approximation capability.
KeywordsStochastic process Stochastic integral Covariance function Stochastic hybrid fuzzy system Approximation in mean square
This work has been supported by National Natural Science Foundation China (Grant No. 61374009).
- 9.Wang GJ, Duan CX (2012) Generalized hierarchical hybrid fuzzy system and its universal approximation. Control Theory Appl 29(5):673–680Google Scholar
- 10.Wang GJ, Li XP, Sui XL (2014) Universal approximation and its realization of generalized Mamdani fuzzy system based on K-integral norms. Acta Automatica Sinica 40(1):143–148Google Scholar
- 25.Doob JL (1990) Stochastic processes. Wiley, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 26.Wang ZK (1996) The general theory of stochastic processes. Beijing Normal University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 27.Xia DX, Wu ZR, Yan SZ et al (1992) Theory of functions of a real variable and functional analysis (the first volume, second edition). People’s Education Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 28.Liu W (1985) Basis of measure theory. Liaoning Education Press, ShenyangGoogle Scholar