Study on the fluorescence spectra of melamine in pure milk
- 167 Downloads
The fluorescence spectra of melamine in pure milk excite by the visible light was studied experimentally. The result shows that the melamine in pure milk exhibits an obvious fluorescence peak nearby 540 nm with the optimal excitation wavelength of 467 nm. As the concentration of melamine in pure milk increased, the fluorescence intensity would increase at first and then decrease. This new discovery provides a good theoretical basis for the practical detection of melamine. Meanwhile, combining photoelectric technology and computer technology, this paper processes a method which can be applied to practical detection. The new fluorescence phenomenon and the method we designed have an important reference value for the detection of melamine in pure milk in practice.
KeywordsMelamine Fluorescence spectra Photoelectric technology Detection method
This work was supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Project (No. 61007029), Projects of Zhejiang Province (Nos. Y15F050012 and Y15F050011), Xinmiao Project of Zhejiang Provincial (2015R404067) and the Program for Science and Technology Innovative Research Team in Zhejiang Normal University.
- 1.C.F. Gu, X.F. Lan, Y.S. Yu, L.P. Lu, Research on influencing factors of milk aqueous solution fluorescence spectrum. Laser Optoelectron. Prog. 49, 130 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Y.W. Cui, P. Xu, Milk powder production quality management analysis. China Food Saf. 29, 29 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Y.X. She, J.Y. Liu, X.L. Lv, R.Y. Wang, J. Wang, W.Q. Cao, Melamine toxicity and its harm. Food Drug 3, 71 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.X.H. Li, X.J. Gong, The toxicity and harm of melamine. China Acad. J. Electron. Publ. House 8, 47 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.M. Jiao, X.Z. Dong, Research progress in analysis and test methods for melamine. Chem. Res. 1, 91 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.C.Q. Han, Y. Liu, W.Y. Zhao, X.S. Luo, X.W. Ni, Experimental research on fluorescence spectra of melamine solution. Acta Opt. Sin. 11, 3163 (2009)Google Scholar