Sliding Mode Control for a Class of Nonlinear Positive Markov Jumping Systems with Uncertainties in a Finite-time Interval
This paper studies the finite-time sliding mode control problem for a class of nonlinear positive Markov jumping systems with uncertain parameters. Firstly, a mode-dependent sliding mode surface is designed to guarantee the positiveness and finite-time boundedness of the closed-loop Markov jumping systems. Then, a suitable finite-time sliding mode controller is given to guarantee the closed-loop MJSs can drive onto the specified sliding mode surface during a given finite-time interval and then maintain on the sliding surface. Based on the stochastic Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional approach and linear matrix inequalities technique, sufficient conditions on the existence of the finite-time controller are proposed and proved. Finally, a simulation example is given to illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed method.
KeywordsFinite-time boundedness positive Markov jumping systems sliding mode control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Y. Wang, H. Karimi, H. Shen, and Z. Fang, “Fuzzy-model-based sliding mode control of nonlinear descriptor systems,” IEEE Trans. on Cybernetics, 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TCYB.2018.2842920Google Scholar
- X. Zhang, Y. Zhao, D. Xu, and K. He, “Sliding mode control for mass moment aerospace vehicles using dynamic inversion approach,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 284869, 2013.Google Scholar
- B. Wu, W. Xu, and L. Chen, “Application of neural networks sliding-mode control in tracking control of robot manipulators,” Electric Machines and Control, vol. 13, pp. 99–104, 2009.Google Scholar
- Y. Wang, X. Yang, and H. Yan, “Reliable fuzzy tracking control of near-space hypersonic vehicle using aperiodic measurement information,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2019.2892696Google Scholar
- S. He, W. Lyu, and F. Liu, “Robust H sliding mode controller design of a class of time-delayed discrete conic-type nonlinear systems,” IEEE Trans. on Systems Man and Cybernetics Systems, 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TSMC.2018.2884491Google Scholar
- S. Dong, Z. Wu, Y. Pan, H. Su, and Y. Liu, “Hidden-Markov-model-based asynchronous filter design of nonlinear Markov jump systems in continuous-time domain,” IEEE Trans. on Cybernetics, no. 99, pp. 1–11, May 2018.Google Scholar
- L. Zhong, B. Zheng, and T. Li, “Adaptive sliding mode control design for transition rates uncertain Markov jump systems with actuator failure,” Chinese Automation Congress, vol. 2017, pp. 2598–2602, December 2017.Google Scholar