A New Global Robust Exponential Stability Criterion for H∞ Control of Uncertain Stochastic Neutral-type Neural Networks with Both Timevarying Delays
- 10 Downloads
This paper mainly focuses on a novel H∞ control design to handle the global robust exponential stability problem for uncertain stochastic neutral-type neural networks (USNNNs) with mixed time-varying delays. Here the delays are assumed to be both discrete and distributed, which means that the lower and upper bounds can be derived. Firstly, we draw a control law for stabilized and stability of the neutral-type neural networks (NNNs). Secondly, by employing the Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional(LKF) theory, Jensen’s integral inequality, new required sufficient conditions for the global robust exponential stability of the given neural networks (NNs) are established in terms of delay-dependent linear matrix inequalities (LMIs), which can be easily checked in practice. The conditions obtained are expressed in terms of LMIs whose feasibility can be verified easily by MATLAB LMI control toolbox. Moreover, we have compared our work with previous one in the existing literature and showed that it reduces conservatism. Finally, one numerical example with their simulations is given to validate the effectiveness of our proposed theoretical results.
KeywordsGlobal robust exponential stability H∞ control Linear matrix inequality Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional Mixed time-varying delays Stochastic uncertain neutral-type neural networks
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Sakthivel, M. Sathishkumar, B. Kaviarasan, and S. M. Anthoni, “Robust finite-time passivity for discrete-time genetic regulatory networks with Markovian jumping parameters,” Zeitschrift Naturforschung A, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 289–304, 2016. [click]Google Scholar
- X. Li and J. Cao, “Delay-dependent stability of neural networks of neutral type with time delay in the leakage term,” Nonlinearity, vol. 23, no. 7, 2010.Google Scholar
- X. Mao, X. Li, and J. Liu, “New robust stability criterion for neural networks of neutral type with time-varying delays,” Fourth International Conference on Natural Computation, 2008.Google Scholar
- M. Ali and R. Saravanakumar, “Improved delay-dependent robust H control of an uncertain stochastic system with interval time-varying and distributed delays,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 23, no. 12, pp. 209–231, 2014. [click]Google Scholar
- E. Boukas and Z. Lin, Deterministic and Stochastic Time Delay Systems, Birkhauser, Boston, vol. 187, 2002.Google Scholar
- X. Li, M. Bohner, and C. Wang, “Impulsive differential equations: Periodic solutions and applications,” Automatica vol.52, pp. 173–178, 2015.Google Scholar
- Y. Fang, K. Li, and Y. Yan, “Novel robust exponential stability of Markovian jumping impulsive delayed neural networks of neutral-type with stochastic perturbation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Article, vol. 3, pp. 1–20, 2016.Google Scholar