Input-output Finite-time Control of Uncertain Positive Impulsive Switched Systems with Time-varying and Distributed Delays
- 63 Downloads
This paper is concerned with the input-output finite-time control of uncertain positive impulsive switched systems(UPISS) with time-varying and distributed delays. Firstly, the definition of input-output finite-time stability is extended to UPISS, and the proof of the positivity of UPISS is also given. Then, by constructing multiple linear copositive Lyapunov functions and using the mode-dependent average dwell time(MDADT) approach, a state feedback controller is designed, and sufficient conditions are derived to guarantee that the corresponding closedloop system is input-output finite-time stable(IO-FTS). Such conditions can be easily solved by linear programming. Finally, two examples are given to demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed method.
KeywordsInput-output finite-time stability interval uncertainty linear programming mode-dependent average dwell time positive impulsive switched systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. Niu, Y. Liu, G. Zong and et al, “Command filterbased adaptive neural tracking controller design for uncertain switched nonlinear output-constrained systems,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. PP, no. 99, pp. 1–12, 2017.Google Scholar
- X. Liu, “Stability analysis of switched positive systems: a switched linear co-positive Lyapunov function method,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 414–418, 2009. [click]Google Scholar
- S. Li and Z. Xiang, “Stability and L1-gain control for positive impulsive switched systems with mixed time-varying delays,” IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information, vol. 00, pp. 1–20, 2016.Google Scholar
- D. Peter, “Short time stability in linear time-varying systems,” In Proc. IRE Int. Convention Record Part 4, pp. 83–87, 1961.Google Scholar
- L. Liu, X. Cao, Z. Fu, and S. Song, “Input-output finitetime control of positive switched systems with timevarying and distributed delays,” Journal of Control Science and Engineering, vol. 2017, 2017.Google Scholar
- S. K. Nguang, “Comments on Robust stabilization of uncertain input-delay systems by sliding mode control with delay compensation,” Automatica, vol. 37, no. 10, pp. 1677, 2001.Google Scholar
- Q. Feng and S. K. Nguang, “Orthogonal functions based integral inequalities and their applications to time delay systems,” IEEE, Conference on Decision and Control. IEEE, pp. 2314–2319, 2016. [click]Google Scholar
- Q. Zhou, L. Wang, C. Wu, and et al, “Adaptive fuzzy tracking control for a class of pure-feedback nonlinear systems with time-varying delay and unknown dead zone,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 2016.Google Scholar
- S. Tang and L. Chen, “The periodic predator-prey lotkavolterra model with impulsive effect,” Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 2, no. 03-04, pp. 267–296, 2011.Google Scholar
- J. E. Mazur, G. M. Mason, and J. R. Dwyer, “The mixing of interplanetary magnetic field lines: a significant transport effect in studies of the energy spectra of impulsive flares,” Acceleration and Transport of Energetic Particl, pp. 47–54, 2000. [click]Google Scholar