A knowledge-management based process analysis system design through the classification of analysis parameters
- 232 Downloads
In this study, a process analysis system is designed to provide web-based systematic support for small-and-medium manufacturing business which has difficulties in quality management through manufacturing informationization which requires high expenses. This system suggests an effective outcome searching methodology by defining systematic relationship between relevant database and parameters for outcome searching though development of outcome database based on outcome management and analysis parameters which are difficult in existing statistics program; suggests and realize the process analysis system based on web-oriented knowledge management through knowledge construction which is able to replace in the system through knowledge-construction for the parts required expertise to conduct analysis.
KeywordsWeb based process analysis system Process management Quality management Knowledge-construction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lee, S. H., Lee, K. H., and Lee, M. Y., “Development of Web Based Process Assessment and Auto Tuning System,” Theories and Applications of Chem. Eng., Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 200–203, 2005.Google Scholar
- 2.Kim, J. H. and Park, Y. B., “Statistical Process Control System based on WOLAP,” Proc. of the Korea Information Processing Society Autumn Conference, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 132–134, 1999.Google Scholar
- 3.An, D. H. and Jeong, B. H., “Development of Production Line Knowledge Management Module for Production Digital Meister,” Proc. of the KSPE Autumn Conference, pp. 806–810, 2007.Google Scholar
- 5.Lim, Y. T., Kim, C. S., and Jung, H. K., “Design and Implementation of Ontology Decision Support System Based on XML,” Journal of Korean Society for Internet Information, Vol. 5, No. 5, pp. 105–117, 2004.Google Scholar
- 6.Noy, N. F. and McGuinness, D. L., “Ontology development 101: A guide to creating your first ontology,” 2004.Google Scholar
- 7.Yim, S. B., Kim, S. K., Seo, Y. S., and Park, S. H., “A Study on Convergency of Tunnel Displacement using Control Chart Method,” Journal of Korean Society of Engineering Geology, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 197–204, 2007.Google Scholar
- 8.Roberts, S. W., “Control Chart Tests Based on Geometric Moving Averages,” Technometrics, Vol. 42, No. 1, pp. 97–101, 2000.Google Scholar
- 10.Lee, K. C., “The Trends of XML Related Standards,” Journal of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 6–14, 2001.Google Scholar